The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Seventeen

Pin It
"In the Studio Window"
Oil, 14" x 11"
$750.00
Click here to purchase.

Today was the final day of my workshop and all of the paintings turned out beautifully! We painted glass jars yesterday so today was a lesson on building from that experience. I haven't spent much time painting flowers and yet I loved it so much that I think it will happen again very soon! We took a photo of the flowers right in my studio and we loved painting them! I also want to thank Kathy Cousart for sharing with me her passion for painting hydrangeas. Thank you for your inspiration!
Here are some photos from today:
And here are the other paintings that were completed in the three day workshop!
  
I love the fact that each artist completed four paintings they really like in just three days! I was so blessed with an amazing group of artists and we spent a lot of time talking about what we love about our art and where we want to take our art careers. My workshops also include a marketing consultation so I was able to spend individual time with each of the artists looking at their websites and/or talking about creative ways to market their work. All in all, it was an incredible three days!

My upcoming workshops:
Jan 20 - Building a website in a Day, Ventura, CA
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA

March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails