The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-Nine

Pin It
"Buoys"
Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00
Click here to purchase.

Painting ahead is a good thing (which means I am done!) so now I can concentrate on family for the rest of the week. Don't forget to listen to the Artists Helping Artists show on Thursday at 8:00 am PST, 11:00 EST as I will be sharing many of YOUR experiences with the 30 in 30 Paintings Challenge. There are some really eye-opening stories! Click here for the link to the show. 

There is only one painting day left in the Challenge so paint something fun and enjoy yourselves! You deserve it!

My upcoming workshops:
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails