The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Sixteen

Pin It
"Gorgeous Day"
Oil, 12" x 12" 
$550.00
Click here to purchase. 

Yesterday was such a glorious day. We finished two paintings in my workshop and had the most wonderful dinner tonight. I made crab cakes and stuffed chicken breasts and maple dijon salmon. The dinner table conversation was wonderful! And very entertaining. We laughed so hard we cried!

Tomorrow is our final day of the workshop. I will be sad but grateful for the new friendships we have all formed. We are painting flowers tomorrow which should be very fun!

I still have some openings in a few of my workshops. Feel free to email me if you are interested.

My upcoming workshops:
Jan 20 - Building a website in a Day, Ventura, CA
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA

March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

The best time of the day at the beach and the boats are in their glory, beautiful, restful painting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails