The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day Eighteen

Pin It
Flea Market Finds
Oil, 12" x 12"
$550.00
Click here to purchase.

It's been a long day and it's way too late for me to be posting to my blog. We were at Michael's volleyball game and had a long drive home from Newport Beach. Our first delay was a freeway closure due to construction. Our second delay was a freeway closure due a horrific traffic accident involving seven cars. We were stopped for about an hour on the freeway and I was numb when we finally drove by and saw what had occurred right in front of us. It was such a tragic accident as the cars were barely recognizable. 
Please remember to drive safe, don't look at your phone or text when you are driving and remember, nothing can be that important to cause you to drive fast on the freeway. It's just not worth it.

We made it through Day 18 of the Challenge. The end is in sight!

My upcoming workshops:
Jan 20 - Building a website in a Day, Ventura, CA
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA

March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails