The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Twenty-two

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Radishes", Oil, 6" x 8"
$250.00 with display easel.
Click here for purchase information.

This painting was completed at my Monday Night Open Studio event. Most of us painted the vase and pear painting I posted yesterday. But we still had some time left so I thought it might be fun to paint some radishes.  I think this painting would look so great in a kitchen! Perhaps mine?

enjoyed painting the radishes so much that I bought some beautiful orange beets at the market. I will try to paint them next week. Or the week after ... I am loving painting every day so much that I think I am going to continue this phase for a long time. I hope you all do too!

The AHA radio show on Thursday, January 31st will be all about the 30 in 30 Challenge. I'd like to encourage many of you to call in to the show to talk about the experience. I'd also like to share some of the great themes you all have created for this challenge. If you have a theme you would like to share, could you email me or leave it here in the comment section? Thanks!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

3 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Hi Leslie, I don't like radishes, but I love this painting!,,

xoxo

Bruce Bingham said...

I really love the colors you've been using the past couple of days!

Pam Schoessow said...

Leslie,
I can't believe the expertise in the way you wield a palette knife and I am awed at your talent. Thank you so much for providing this challenge for all of us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails