The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, January 11, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Ten

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Under the Sun", Oil, 12" x 12"
Click here for purchase information

Day Ten ... We are one third of the way there! Sadly, I have already painted more paintings than I painted in December AND November of last year.  I know this is a good thing, I am just not sure what I was doing for the past few months! 
I was lucky today to be able to teach a one day workshop today. Eight gals from Phoenix spent the day with me in my studio and we had a wonderful time! Most of them hadn't painted before and look at these finished paintings! 



 For more information about my workshops, click here.
Hopefully you have all heard today's "Artists Helping Artists" radio show. My co-host Carrie Waller and I interviewed daily painting artist Lisa Daria Kennedy who has painted a painting for over 1300 days in a row! Listen to the show for some wonderful daily painting tips!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails